OH, AND FYI:This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.
- the new @deadmau5 live show is a well paced, solid mix of old + new tracks, with an epic cube upgrade. worth it if… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- 💀 🐭 (@ Fox Theater - @foxoakland for Deadmau5 in Oakland, CA) swarmapp.com/c/7Z9FnKZrk38 https://t.co/YorvSNGAX6 1 day ago
- finally (@ Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - @bgcauditorium for The xx in San Francisco, CA) swarmapp.com/c/e63ghbXtypZ https://t.co/suHBPsb433 1 week ago
- I'm at Berkeley Playhouse in Berkeley, CA w/ @glubbert swarmapp.com/c/0RuhhEA2aER https://t.co/CAo6qAnXvy 1 week ago
- New album to start the week. #NowPlaying Galvany Street by Booka Shade ♫ spoti.fi/2oJVla7 2 weeks ago
- 🚴🏻 (@ Nicasio Reservoir in Nicasio, CA) swarmapp.com/c/5XyvKyjms6s https://t.co/aNqE1FI1kC 2 weeks ago
- Discreet. SF Film Festival. (@ Castro Theatre in San Francisco, CA) swarmapp.com/c/7dTRrPGWqnB 2 weeks ago
Tag Cloud5k 29gifts ALC art backpacking black rock city booger broadway Burning man california celebrity christmas coworkers cycling dance dance music dancing electronic electronic pop exercise family fast food flying Food friends fun with photoshop half marathon hiking house Hump day inappropriate interactive post invented day iphone kaskade kids links marathon marathon training mexico miike snow movies music my blog my review national park new music Now what only in san francisco outdoors pandemic photos pictures politics public shame pug reality tv religion remix ridiculousness road trip running san francisco social media sports travel traveling tv video wedding wednesday wildlife work yosemite youtube
relive the past
What are you looking for?
Could you have been?
- 56,377 moments shared here.
Tag Archives: iphone
I’m sad to share news that after having a little too much fun in Boise, Idaho this weekend for Michelle’s bachelorette party weekend, Correctional Facility (my iPhone), had a serious and ugly accident. I (of course) don’t remember how exactly it happened but I’m pretty sure it involved the hard, concrete ground late in the night. Fortunately it still works, it’s just a little embarrassing to look at. Prior to this incident, I was tossing around the idea of switching to a different phone, perhaps something Android-based (since my contract is just about over with AT&T). But now I don’t really know what to do. I’m going to have to expedite my decision.
Oh, and in case you’re wondering why I’m referring to my iPhone as Correctional Facility… I’ve given all of my Apple devices jail-synonym names. My iPods are named the Asylum, the Slammer and Jail, and my MacBook is named Penitentiary.
You are starting to drive me nuts. You are slower than ever, freeze up constantly and give me error messages like it’s your job. You give me so many error messages I decided to see how many you’d throw in my face over the course of a week… at least 20-25 related to Internet browsing.
I don’t know what to do with you.
I would just like to thank all three of my devoted followers for making the premiere Put Your Entire Library on Shuffle and Discover Fun, Forgotten Music Day a smashing success. Jaime, Emily and Lindsey, I am forever in your debt. If it weren’t for your support, PYELoSaDFFMD would have never gained such monumental traction in the blogosphere and would not have achieved the extraordinary success that it did. I’m expecting calls from The New York Times, CNN and 60 minutes any minute now so they can profile me and my blog as the next huge thing on the internets.
See you November 24, 2009 shufflers……. all three of you.
Yes, it’s here! The day we’ve all been waiting for (or at least since Friday when I invented it). Today is Put Your Entire Library on Shuffle and Discover Fun, Forgotten Music Day!
Your assignment, if you choose to accept it, is to put your iPod, iPhone, iWhateverMusicPlayer on shuffle today (no, not just your favorite playlist, but you’re entire library). When you hear a ridiculous, memorable, forgotten, embarrassing and/or silly song, come post it here in the comments section.