A couple times a year the French music label Kitsuné Maison releases compilation albums featuring some of the best indie dance tracks and remixes. My starred list on Spotify is usually overflowing with Kitsuné discoveries. Here’s a recent favorite from their latest release, #14: The Absinthe Edition.
OH, AND FYI:This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.
- My top 100 songs of 2017. Thanks @spotify. open.spotify.com/user/spotify/p… 1 month ago
- My 2017 most listened to artists: @The_xx @RAC @ISO50 and two of this year’s electro Grammy nominees @si_bonobo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Luang Prabang, Laos vibes. Mr. Roboto by Styx. shazam.com/track/260964/m… 2 months ago
- classy, unique, iconic... a great profile on beautiful @Sade. twitter.com/nytimes/status… 2 months ago
- next up in the listening queue: @fourtet's new album. twitter.com/fourtet/status… 3 months ago
- #habitswithglen Berlin edition! (at @AKQA Berlin in Berlin) swarmapp.com/c/5OaaOLlWDmy https://t.co/nx9dMkeMtb 3 months ago
- RT @glenlubbert: Tomorrow we build new habits during our #Berlin How To Design Habits workshop goo.gl/TS125P #habits #habitswithg… 3 months ago
Tag Cloud5k 29gifts ALC art backpacking black rock city booger broadway Burning man california celebrity christmas coworkers cycling dance dance music dancing electronic electronic pop exercise family fast food flying Food friends fun with photoshop half marathon hiking house Hump day inappropriate interactive post invented day iphone kaskade kids links marathon marathon training mexico miike snow movies music my blog my review national park new music Now what only in san francisco outdoors pandemic photos pictures politics public shame pug reality tv religion remix ridiculousness road trip running san francisco social media sports travel traveling tv video wedding wednesday wildlife work yosemite youtube
relive the past
What are you looking for?
Could you have been?
- 57,314 moments shared here.