A couple times a year the French music label Kitsuné Maison releases compilation albums featuring some of the best indie dance tracks and remixes. My starred list on Spotify is usually overflowing with Kitsuné discoveries. Here’s a recent favorite from their latest release, #14: The Absinthe Edition.
OH, AND FYI:This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.
- New album from @kimbramusic out = weekend listening. open.spotify.com/album/4pj0BkJ7… 5 days ago
- Jardín Colombia vibes. Late Night (Solomun Remix) by Foals. shazam.com/track/90156439… 1 month ago
- How did I miss this @yottomisic Essential Mix? 🔥 twitter.com/anjunadeep/sta… 1 month ago
- Keala Settle killed it at the #Oscars. This is Me from The Greatest Showman = my pick for Best Song. 1 month ago
- Best tunes in Medellín @ Alta Gracia in Provenza. Break Yourself by Hook N Sling Feat. Far East Movement. shazam.com/track/23898283… 1 month ago
- Up up and away (and impressively down back again). @SpaceX #FalconHeavy launches! https://t.co/KENyLkCwFJ 2 months ago
- First new album listen of the new year: Little By Little @Lane8music. open.spotify.com/album/6snYAeR3… 3 months ago
Tag Cloud5k 29gifts ALC art backpacking black rock city booger broadway Burning man california celebrity christmas coworkers cycling dance dance music dancing electronic electronic pop exercise family fast food flying Food friends fun with photoshop half marathon hiking house Hump day inappropriate interactive post invented day iphone kaskade kids links marathon marathon training mexico miike snow movies music my blog my review national park new music Now what only in san francisco outdoors pandemic photos pictures politics public shame pug reality tv religion remix ridiculousness road trip running san francisco social media sports travel traveling tv video wedding wednesday wildlife work yosemite youtube
relive the past
What are you looking for?
Could you have been?
- 57,655 moments shared here.