With one month left until my first marathon, I’m really starting to notice the toll that training is taking on my body. As I venture into the world of 18 mile long runs and multiple 5 mile runs during the week, I am aching. My left ankle is sore all the time, my right knee that used to act up hints at trouble on long runs and the rest of my body, particularly my neck, back and obviously legs, are tight and sore. I’m making an effort to stretch a lot more in hope of staying healthy and fit these last 4 weeks.
OH, AND FYI:This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.
- Celebrating Friday with an unexpected new @disclosure track! twitter.com/disclosure/sta… 3 days ago
- Summer is coming tune: Make Me Feel - EDX Dubai Skyline Remix by Janelle Monáe, EDX open.spotify.com/track/2m7QTaFk… #NowPlaying 6 days ago
- RT @flo_tweet: HUNGER. Directed by AG Rojas po.st/HungerYT 2 weeks ago
- Currently loving @ODESZA's ASCENT playlist = their current fav tunes on Spotify. open.spotify.com/user/odesza/pl… #NowPlaying 3 weeks ago
- New album from @kimbramusic out = weekend listening. open.spotify.com/album/4pj0BkJ7… 1 month ago
- Jardín Colombia vibes. Late Night (Solomun Remix) by Foals. shazam.com/track/90156439… 2 months ago
- How did I miss this @yottomisic Essential Mix? 🔥 twitter.com/anjunadeep/sta… 2 months ago
Tag Cloud5k 29gifts ALC art backpacking black rock city booger broadway Burning man california celebrity christmas coworkers cycling dance dance music dancing electronic electronic pop exercise family fast food flying Food friends fun with photoshop half marathon hiking house Hump day inappropriate interactive post invented day iphone kaskade kids links marathon marathon training mexico miike snow movies music my blog my review national park new music Now what only in san francisco outdoors pandemic photos pictures politics public shame pug reality tv religion remix ridiculousness road trip running san francisco social media sports travel traveling tv video wedding wednesday wildlife work yosemite youtube
relive the past
What are you looking for?
Could you have been?
- 57,733 moments shared here.