In addition t0 my outstanding work ethic and exemplary PR skills, I was known at Racepoint Group for having a rather… how shall we put it… colorful desk… with an eclectic collection of tchotchkes, photos and miscellaneous paraphernalia. So needless to say, packing up my desk this week (yes, it did take all week) was one of the more bittersweet parts about leaving.
OH, AND FYI:This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.
- New album from @kimbramusic out = weekend listening. open.spotify.com/album/4pj0BkJ7… 4 days ago
- Jardín Colombia vibes. Late Night (Solomun Remix) by Foals. shazam.com/track/90156439… 1 month ago
- How did I miss this @yottomisic Essential Mix? 🔥 twitter.com/anjunadeep/sta… 1 month ago
- Keala Settle killed it at the #Oscars. This is Me from The Greatest Showman = my pick for Best Song. 1 month ago
- Best tunes in Medellín @ Alta Gracia in Provenza. Break Yourself by Hook N Sling Feat. Far East Movement. shazam.com/track/23898283… 1 month ago
- Up up and away (and impressively down back again). @SpaceX #FalconHeavy launches! https://t.co/KENyLkCwFJ 2 months ago
- First new album listen of the new year: Little By Little @Lane8music. open.spotify.com/album/6snYAeR3… 3 months ago
Tag Cloud5k 29gifts ALC art backpacking black rock city booger broadway Burning man california celebrity christmas coworkers cycling dance dance music dancing electronic electronic pop exercise family fast food flying Food friends fun with photoshop half marathon hiking house Hump day inappropriate interactive post invented day iphone kaskade kids links marathon marathon training mexico miike snow movies music my blog my review national park new music Now what only in san francisco outdoors pandemic photos pictures politics public shame pug reality tv religion remix ridiculousness road trip running san francisco social media sports travel traveling tv video wedding wednesday wildlife work yosemite youtube
relive the past
What are you looking for?
Could you have been?
- 57,652 moments shared here.