LOTW: Links of the week #10
It’s been forever since I did a LOTW post. Me so solly. Without further ado:
- Oh dear. Is this real? A delusional but hard-core wrestling fan.
- This is old, but if you haven’t seen it, it’s still funny. Popeye’s in upstate NY ran out of chicken and their patrons when bonkers.
- Cute, cute, cuteness at Cute Overload. Click-thru to see what happens with the puppies next.
- More cuteness. Nothing to click-thru to. Just this one.
- We never did family photos growing up, but if we did, they most certainly would have ended up on the Awkward Family Photos blog.
- Ok. Dis be a little bit dorky. I admit it’s not that amazing, but I declare it as 25 seconds of decent entertainment.
- So you hate the cockatiels? Need something REALLY amazing. Hokay, watch this.
- Going through American Idol withdrawal? Will a little Katharine McPhee help fill the void? And a homeless woman?
- And last but not least, a little wildlife/nature amaziness to round it all out. Did you ever see this? I don’t know why or how Raymond remembered this video but he did.
This entry was posted in Fun
and tagged dead wildlife
. Bookmark the permalink