(In addition to being the best shortened URL ever, it’s also a site you should bookmark and visit on a regular basis, especially while working.)
OH, AND FYI:This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.
- Big voice, big energy, Big God (Florence and the Machine @ Spectrum Center in Charlotte, NC w/ @meaganm) https://t.co/39t6vMmplR 2 weeks ago
- To the right of center block, if you follow the " . . . in the footsteps of those courageous women." twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 3 weeks ago
- Tunes in Beirut are 👌🏼 Mi Mujer by Nicolas Jaar. shazam.com/track/53497713… 3 weeks ago
- They spent the summer teasing out new tracks and I'm loving @stlucia's new album in it's entirety. Upbeat synth soa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- My most nightly anticipated album of 2018? I think so. twitter.com/outmagazine/st… 3 weeks ago
- Coworking in Beirut this week! (@ The Olive Grove in Beirut, Beirut Governorate) swarmapp.com/c/gmjCyvQ3Chi https://t.co/hl9XMupjgB 3 weeks ago
- Came all the way to Dubai for Detroit house. Why not? (at @StereoArcade in Dubai w/ @jaagrun)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Cloud5k 29gifts ALC art backpacking black rock city booger broadway Burning man california celebrity christmas coworkers cycling dance dance music dancing electronic electronic pop exercise family fast food flying Food friends fun with photoshop half marathon hiking house Hump day inappropriate interactive post invented day iphone kaskade kids links marathon marathon training mexico miike snow movies music my blog my review national park new music Now what only in san francisco outdoors pandemic photos pictures politics public shame pug reality tv religion remix ridiculousness road trip running san francisco social media sports travel traveling tv video wedding wednesday wildlife work yosemite youtube
relive the past
What are you looking for?
Could you have been?
- 58,244 moments shared here.