As I was walking around Crate and Barrel today looking for a gift for someone (and inadvertently proceeded to buy myself a present) I watched a woman flying around the store drop her scarf on the floor and leave it in the dust. I grabbed it, hollared “Ma’am! HELLO… Ma’am!” (I hate that word), chased her around and eventually got her attention so I could give her the lost scarf. She seemed 50% confused and 50% thankful.
OH, AND FYI:This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.
- Jardín Colombia vibes. Late Night (Solomun Remix) by Foals. shazam.com/track/90156439… 1 week ago
- How did I miss this @yottomisic Essential Mix? 🔥 twitter.com/anjunadeep/sta… 1 week ago
- Keala Settle killed it at the #Oscars. This is Me from The Greatest Showman = my pick for Best Song. 1 week ago
- Best tunes in Medellín @ Alta Gracia in Provenza. Break Yourself by Hook N Sling Feat. Far East Movement. shazam.com/track/23898283… 2 weeks ago
- Up up and away (and impressively down back again). @SpaceX #FalconHeavy launches! https://t.co/KENyLkCwFJ 1 month ago
- First new album listen of the new year: Little By Little @Lane8music. open.spotify.com/album/6snYAeR3… 1 month ago
- My top 100 songs of 2017. Thanks @spotify. open.spotify.com/user/spotify/p… 3 months ago
Tag Cloud5k 29gifts ALC art backpacking black rock city booger broadway Burning man california celebrity christmas coworkers cycling dance dance music dancing electronic electronic pop exercise family fast food flying Food friends fun with photoshop half marathon hiking house Hump day inappropriate interactive post invented day iphone kaskade kids links marathon marathon training mexico miike snow movies music my blog my review national park new music Now what only in san francisco outdoors pandemic photos pictures politics public shame pug reality tv religion remix ridiculousness road trip running san francisco social media sports travel traveling tv video wedding wednesday wildlife work yosemite youtube
relive the past
What are you looking for?
Could you have been?
- 57,537 moments shared here.