beautiful day. sunshine. cool breeze. happy, good looking people. great music.
Behold, a few video teases that showcase my favorite moments from Treasure Island Music Festival this year…
Naked and Famous – Young Blood
awesome percussion group roaming the festival
Cut Copy – Blink and you’ll miss a revolution
Er… links of the month rather. It’s been a while so let’s get to it:
- Make sure you have your volume turned up and that you expand the video to full screen… (I can’t embed Vimeo so click the screen grab below to go the video.)
- If you know me at all you probably know I love me a good mash-up. Annie Lennox? Yes please.
- The bestest best friends ever. I’m not sure how this dog managed to befriend an orangutan. I’ve been finding it to be quite challenging.
- I’ve never watched Sandra Lee on the Food Network but this kind of makes me want to.
- More cute please. Thank you.
- I’ve always been fascinated with Greenland. It’s one of those random places I’d like to visit (screw Italy and Thailand… everyone goes there). The Big Picture recently did a series of – you guessed it – big pictures from the Land of Green and I love them.
- Ugh… this is so wrong and part of me doesn’t want to post this but I bookmarked it a while ago and obviously felt it was LOTW-worthy. Totally reminds me of Fear Factor. Apologizing in advance- 10 foods that will make you sick. Bon apetit!
- And on that note, let’s end with something a little more appetizing and light-hearted. How about a cat and a monkey getting frisky? (In an innocent way.) Seriously people, how are these dogs and cats becoming BFF with these monkeys? Jealous.