For quite sometime he’s been a mainstay on the homepage of his kennel, the Sausalito Pet Hotel. But now he’s taking his fame to a whole new level. He’s a calendar boy! Check out Booger as one of the feature stars (and definitely the best looking) for May in the 2010 Sausalito Pet Hotel calendar:
OH, AND FYI:This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.
- this boggles my mind. Obama Administration Has Spent Nearly $300 Million Cracking Down On Medical Marijuana m.huffpost.com/us/entry/34376… 2 days ago
- I just used #Shazam to tag The Stranger by Lord Huron. shz.am/t53047242 4 days ago
- will this hockey game ever end? 5 days ago
- a favorite. (@ World War II Memorial w/ 4 others) [pic]: 4sq.com/19o9gV1 6 days ago
- Comcast X2 interface looks a lot like the Xbox. I want it but I don't even have X1 in SF yet... #cable13 6 days ago
- New @comcast X2 remote has voice command capability. "Watch Burn Notice." bam. #cable13 6 days ago
- Upcoming cloud based X2 platform from @comcast has great UI design and integration with @rottentomatoes and @zeebox. #cable13 6 days ago
Tag Cloud29gifts ALC art booger california coworkers cycling dance dancing electronic family fast food friends hiking Hump day inappropriate interactive post invented day iphone kaskade kids links movies music my blog my review national park new music only in san francisco photos pictures politics public shame pug religion remix road trip running san francisco travel video wednesday work yosemite youtube
relive the past
What are you looking for?
Could you have been?
- 42,672 moments wasted here.