For quite sometime he’s been a mainstay on the homepage of his kennel, the Sausalito Pet Hotel. But now he’s taking his fame to a whole new level. He’s a calendar boy! Check out Booger as one of the feature stars (and definitely the best looking) for May in the 2010 Sausalito Pet Hotel calendar:
OH, AND FYI:This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.
- I'm at Redwood Regional Park (Oakland, CA) [pic]: 4sq.com/1qnaJBK 16 hours ago
- Millennials Are Deeply Confused About Everything read.bi/1iimi7F http://t.co/ywMTX3ZRcw 2 days ago
- RT @planetmoney: 74,476 reasons you should always get the bigger pizza n.pr/1ekJ3so 3 days ago
- 'Gravity' Is First Atmos-Mixed Oscar Winner for Sound Editing, Mixing j.mp/1cxovsv via @THR 6 days ago
- Congrats Netflix on your first Oscar. RT @netflix You can watch "The Lady in Number 6" on Netflix beginning April 1. bit.ly/1chWHYR 6 days ago
- RT @weaselingaround: "Please give a warm Dolby Theater welcome to Channing Tatum." #Oscars cc. @derekbroo 1 week ago
- I'm at Cataract Falls [pic]: 4sq.com/1hAcaYO 1 week ago
Tag Cloud5k 29gifts ALC art backpacking black rock city booger broadway Burning man california celebrity christmas coworkers cycling dance dance music dancing electronic electronic pop exercise family fast food flying Food friends fun with photoshop half marathon hiking house Hump day inappropriate interactive post invented day iphone kaskade kids links marathon marathon training mexico miike snow movies music my blog my review national park new music Now what only in san francisco outdoors pandemic photos pictures politics portland public shame pug reality tv religion remix ridiculousness road trip running san francisco social media travel traveling tv video wedding wednesday wildlife work yosemite youtube
relive the past
What are you looking for?
Could you have been?
- 46,081 moments wasted here.