For quite sometime he’s been a mainstay on the homepage of his kennel, the Sausalito Pet Hotel. But now he’s taking his fame to a whole new level. He’s a calendar boy! Check out Booger as one of the feature stars (and definitely the best looking) for May in the 2010 Sausalito Pet Hotel calendar:
OH, AND FYI:This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.
- phew! ordered mine in time. still waiting for results. RT @nytimes: @23andMe to Stop Providing Data on Health Risks nyti.ms/ITNPAR 1 day ago
- RT @Andy: Loved Whoopi teaching me how to roll a joint tonight & I give it up to the live TV musical - kudos for bringing it back! Haters -… 1 day ago
- RT @THR: #TheSoundofMusicLive: 5 Standout Moments j.mp/1iFcJ73 1 day ago
- rick rolled by @bigbaadbri. well done. 2 days ago
- RT @NotoriousJLD: The correct verb form with the pronoun "none" -- a contraction of "not one" or "no one" -- is "is." "None is," NOT "none … 3 days ago
- oh wow. RT @BuzzFeed: The 1995 Kardashian Kristmas Kard Was Krazy Beige bzfd.it/IG61hf 4 days ago
- I'm at Sundance Kabuki Cinemas for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (San Francisco, CA) w/ 21 others [pic]: 4sq.com/Iy6OA1 6 days ago
Tag Cloud5k 29gifts ALC art backpacking black rock city booger broadway Burning man california celebrity christmas coworkers cycling dance dance music dancing electronic electronic pop exercise family fast food flying Food friends fun with photoshop half marathon hiking house Hump day inappropriate interactive post invented day iphone kaskade kids links marathon marathon training mexico miike snow movies music my blog my review national park new music Now what only in san francisco outdoors pandemic photos pictures politics portland public shame pug reality tv religion remix ridiculousness road trip running san francisco social media travel traveling tv video wedding wednesday wildlife work yosemite youtube
relive the past
What are you looking for?
Could you have been?
- 45,036 moments wasted here.