If you’re going to bring your giant black lab on the bus do you think it makes the most sense to sit a) at the back of the empty bus so your dog is out of the way and away from people or b) in the very middle of the bus (at the place the accordian bus connects, where the aisle is especially tight) so no one can get to the back of the bus?
OH, AND FYI:This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.
- Awesome! RT @LSJGreenWhite: MSU women's cross country wins national title. on.lsj.com/1BYArES 1 day ago
- I'm at Opera Plaza Cinema for Force Majeure (Turist) in San Francisco, CA swarmapp.com/c/cn8wiXnyygn 1 week ago
- Preparing myself for gray and grim... RT @Variety Film Review: ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1’ goo.gl/Lgt3xu 1 week ago
- What!? RT @SFist Elbo Room to become senior-friendly condos? sfist.com/2014/11/10/elb…. 1 week ago
- I'm at AMC Metreon 16 - @amctheatres for Interstellar: The IMAX Experience in 70mm Film in San Francisco, CA swarmapp.com/c/jrlZ2qcLYht 2 weeks ago
- ¡Ya Voté! (@ St. Anne of the Sunset Church in San Francisco, CA) swarmapp.com/c/4LRgmO1efRh http://t.co/DsgMsPwwjP 2 weeks ago
- I'm at San Francisco Giants 2014 World Series Championship Parade in San Francisco, Calif swarmapp.com/c/1PBmCOy8MF3 http://t.co/HZfqXb3BjT 3 weeks ago
Tag Cloud5k 29gifts ALC art backpacking black rock city booger broadway Burning man california celebrity christmas coworkers cycling dance dance music dancing electronic electronic pop exercise family fast food flying Food friends fun with photoshop half marathon hiking house Hump day inappropriate interactive post invented day iphone kaskade kids links marathon marathon training mexico miike snow movies music my blog my review national park new music Now what only in san francisco outdoors pandemic photos pictures politics portland public shame pug reality tv religion remix ridiculousness road trip running san francisco social media travel traveling tv video wedding wednesday wildlife work yosemite youtube
relive the past
What are you looking for?
Could you have been?
- 48,898 moments wasted here.