If you’re going to bring your giant black lab on the bus do you think it makes the most sense to sit a) at the back of the empty bus so your dog is out of the way and away from people or b) in the very middle of the bus (at the place the accordian bus connects, where the aisle is especially tight) so no one can get to the back of the bus?
OH, AND FYI:This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.
- RT @KarlTheFog: You say summer, we say winter. 16 hours ago
- Tough loss for the Giants. Hopefully things will turn around tomorrow! zzzz. 16 hours ago
- this boggles my mind. Obama Administration Has Spent Nearly $300 Million Cracking Down On Medical Marijuana m.huffpost.com/us/entry/34376… 3 days ago
- I just used #Shazam to tag The Stranger by Lord Huron. shz.am/t53047242 4 days ago
- will this hockey game ever end? 5 days ago
- a favorite. (@ World War II Memorial w/ 4 others) [pic]: 4sq.com/19o9gV1 6 days ago
- Comcast X2 interface looks a lot like the Xbox. I want it but I don't even have X1 in SF yet... #cable13 1 week ago
Tag Cloud29gifts ALC art booger california coworkers cycling dance dancing electronic family fast food friends hiking Hump day inappropriate interactive post invented day iphone kaskade kids links movies music my blog my review national park new music only in san francisco photos pictures politics public shame pug religion remix road trip running san francisco travel video wednesday work yosemite youtube
relive the past
What are you looking for?
Could you have been?
- 42,682 moments wasted here.