I walked around with a dollar in my pocket all day – on a mission to give it to someone that really seemed to need it. The day went by and I passed a few homeless peeps but no one was asking or even looking at me. The day died down and as I was wrapping up some errands at Safeway I decided to just slip the dollar into the donation box for the Safeway Foundation at the register. That box is always sitting there and I almost don’t even notice it anymore. Hope it goes to a good cause. Melly Christmas.
OH, AND FYI:This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.
- RT @usatodaytech: 'Game of Thrones' videos get sound and packaging upgrades usat.ly/1IqUxd7 via @MikeSnider 2 days ago
- who knew i would like young thung popcaan so much? ♫ spoti.fi/1Fo7spV 3 days ago
- Which emotion are you? I'm Disgust! It’s not that you don’t like what that little voice inside your head is sayi... fandan.co/1GAAqK4 1 week ago
- Fun to hear @glubbert's talk on alcohol tracking at #qs15. It's influenced me to track my water via @WaterMinder_app http://t.co/IG8p45N1ox 2 weeks ago
- Quantified Self Conference #QS15 (at @FortMasonInsf in San Francisco, CA w/ @glubbert) swarmapp.com/c/e5x1I761Ict 2 weeks ago
- Dolby's new mid-Market HQ will house 36 commissioned art installations from around the world.. goo.gl/Gxhxkn Excited for move date! 2 weeks ago
- Jurassic World becomes the first movie to gross more than $500 million in one weekend, wow! boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4068 2 weeks ago
Tag Cloud5k 29gifts ALC art backpacking black rock city booger broadway Burning man california celebrity christmas coworkers cycling dance dance music dancing electronic electronic pop exercise family fast food flying Food friends fun with photoshop half marathon hiking house Hump day inappropriate interactive post invented day iphone kaskade kids links marathon marathon training mexico miike snow movies music my blog my review national park new music Now what only in san francisco outdoors pandemic photos pictures politics public shame pug reality tv religion remix ridiculousness road trip running san francisco social media sports travel traveling tv video wedding wednesday wildlife work yosemite youtube
relive the past
What are you looking for?
Could you have been?
- 51,539 moments wasted here.