I walked around with a dollar in my pocket all day – on a mission to give it to someone that really seemed to need it. The day went by and I passed a few homeless peeps but no one was asking or even looking at me. The day died down and as I was wrapping up some errands at Safeway I decided to just slip the dollar into the donation box for the Safeway Foundation at the register. That box is always sitting there and I almost don’t even notice it anymore. Hope it goes to a good cause. Melly Christmas.
OH, AND FYI:This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.
- snow capped Rocky Mountains from Windy Peak. @ Golden Gate Canyon State Park instagram.com/p/ZwWWjSPTJV/ 7 hours ago
- I'm at Kinky Boots at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre (New York, NY) w/ 6 others [pic]: 4sq.com/189ylCu 2 days ago
- Tony Danza sighting! (@ Samuel J. Friedman Theatre - @mtc_nyc for The Assembled Parties w/ 2 others) [pic]: 4sq.com/12t2xSD 4 days ago
- $20 million repair!? RT @KQED: Officials say the Bay Bridge could still open by Labor Day: ht.ly/l4gnS @KQEDnews 1 week ago
- yessssss. I just used #Shazam to tag Every Day by Eric Prydz. shz.am/t72290468 1 week ago
- OVERTIME! @ Oracle Arena instagram.com/p/ZOmFDZPTKc/ 1 week ago
- my first Vine. GO DUBS. vine.co/v/b0ph0ngBun0 1 week ago
Tag Cloud29gifts ALC art booger california coworkers cycling dance dancing electronic family fast food friends hiking Hump day inappropriate interactive post invented day iphone kaskade kids links movies music my blog my review national park new music only in san francisco photos pictures politics public shame pug religion remix road trip running san francisco travel video wednesday work yosemite youtube
relive the past
What are you looking for?
Could you have been?
- 42,342 moments wasted here.